Get advice from our Head Pro who has experience coordinating corporate golf outings, golf tournaments, golf lessons, and more. Live the country club experience and learn which best golf clubs suits you the most.
Hope you’re enjoying the warmer weather. This is the best time to play a round on the course and invest in some great gear for the rest of the year. Are you looking for a good set of golf clubs? Let me help you out and share my expertise with you. I’ve listed my recommendations below of the best golf clubs to purchase if you happen to be in the need!
- Low handicap – Titleist 620 MB Irons
- These irons are the purest form of iron. Minimal offset, classic look and slim topline. They give the low handicapper maximum workability and distance control that you can trust. The club feels extremely stable through the turf and is played by many top touring professionals.
- Mid handicap – Taylormade P790 Irons
- These irons have the look of a traditional blade but come loaded with technology. The tungsten weight, Speedfoam and Speed pocket all result in an extremely fast ball off the face which enhanced forgiveness. Mid handicappers will enjoy the compact look and added benefits of forgiveness and speed.
- High handicap - Callaway Rogue ST Max Irons
- These irons are ideal for higher handicap. They come with a larger face, loaded with tungsten which allows for greater assistance getting the ball into the air, and their new flash face technology allows for more consistence spin and launch on every shot. Each club is designed with A.I. which allowed Callaway to maximize the design of each individual irons’ performance.
Finding those best clubs for your game will take a bit of time and thought as you work out the line-up that will give you your very best chance of shooting your very best scores. I hope this helped!
See you on the course,
Head Golf Professional at CaliCC